Sunday, June 24, 2007

why must i....

....be so goddamnned indecisive? Now I'm having second thoughts about the personals ad. I exchanged photos/im's with this Indian guy earlier today. Unlike me, he's way too focused on his career as a genetic engineer to devote time to a full-blown relationship. For me, one just hasn't presented itself, but hell, I've got an itch that needs scratching -- and I don't meet any new men in my day-to-day. *sigh* Well, we were chatting and I became increasingly less enthused about this situation. Maybe this isn't the right guy or the stars aren't in alignment or something, but I'm not sure if I can get down with the carefully-crafted casual relationship.... It totally repels the hardcore romantic that dwells inside of me. Now if one happened to just present itself with an ultra-sexy dark chocolate man.... But this is what I've been waiting on for *sigh* over a year now. It ain't happening. So what am I to do?

No comments: