Friday, June 1, 2007

how come you don't call me?

After updating a friend on the state of my non-love life, she brought up the possibility that maybe something was going on with Navy Guy. Hence the "something that came up" and hence why I haven't heard from him in two weeks.

Last night I gave in to make sure that he was at least still alive... This Negro texts back over 24 hours later (and at 12:00 midnight) talking about how he has been "so busy" with work and was so "upset" that we didn't get to go out like we had planned.

In my mind, I'm thinking, let's cut the bullshit. I texted him back. Verbatim: "Are you serious? U were upset with me when u mysteriously had 'something' come up & then not contact me until now?"

He hedged. "Well, I was just disappointed," he texts back.

I texted back: "So what was the 'something' that came up? I wanted to make sure you were ok. I really thought this might have been something serious since I hadn't heard from you at all."

His response was no response. See what I'm talking bout?

No comments: