Sunday, June 24, 2007

just did something crazy

Well, only semi-crazy. After many days and days of contemplation about "what I want" I have decided that I am ready to break the dry spell. I am up for male companionship and a lil' bit of sex every now and then. Nothing serious. So I posted a personals ad saying about as much...

I was nervous about putting the ad up in the first place. I'm really not into the "hit it and quit it" thing. Or someone calling me up strictly for booty calls. But I'm not feeling this celibacy thing any longer either. This seems like a happy medium.

Geez, I hadn't realized it, but I haven't been with someone new in 2-1/2 years... It seems a little bit scary. And will only happen if there's some serious chemistry going on once we meet. I'm awaiting responses. Let's hope someone cool will respond.

No comments: