Sunday, June 10, 2007

Huh? What?

So I ended up in the D instead... We rounded up a group of about 15 and headed out to the club. My ever-frugal roommate finagled our way into the place for a group rate of $30. Sometimes, you gotta love her!

Now all the girls who went were cute (which was why I canceled my outing with the fine ass Nigerian man last night -- I didn't want to share), and you would think that a mass of 13 above average-looking women would garner some attention, right? Well, here's what happens every single time we go out to the D... Men look, never approach, stand up on the wall with their glasses of 'yac, and watch the women dance by themselves. Huh? I mean, nobody got no kind of play!

My roommate hollered at the DJ about why he was playing wack music and wasn't facillitating some bump and grind on the dance floor. You wanna know what he said? "You must not be from around here. Niggas in the D just like to post up and buy drinks and show off how much money they got." Huh? So ya'll ain't interested in meeting and dancing with fly women? Ok.....

Although I'm lying... The cocktail waitress in the Applebottom jeans was getting lots of play. What did Yung Joc say (and here I go quoting rappers again): "Smack the waitress on the booty, tell her get another round." Yep, it was just like that. *SMH*

Further confirmation that I should have never moved to this socially-wretched place....

No comments: