Thursday, June 7, 2007

it has become abundantly clear....

...why Mr. Enlightenment and I never got together all those years ago. Not only do we spend more time arguing than anything else, but I feel like he talks AT me. I get enough of that from my Daddy. Not in my friendships.

Have you ever gotten the impression that a guy doesn't really respect women as an equals? I'm starting to feel like this is the case with him.... and I don't think he even is aware of it. I pick up that vibe from the way he talks to me sometimes. Or the way he never wants to concede to my point of view as if his way is the "right" way. Either that or dude is just plain out stubborn.

I'm going to have to have a talk with him because whatever this is is not an enjoyable way to spend an evening. *sigh*

jj, girl, you're right.... They show them true colors real quick.

No comments: