Saturday, June 9, 2007

freak 'em down

Oooooh lawd, I was on some bold isht tonight.... I'm just getting in from the club. When I arrived, my girls had already met two rather sexyfine Black men, and I immediately set my sights on the tallest, finest, chocolatey one. We chatted it up... I freaked him down real good on the dance floor a couple of times (What can I say -- I was on them Long Island iced teas. I looked him dead in the eye and mouthed along to the song: "I can look in your eyes and tell you wanna fuuuuuck..." before approaching him and proceeding to freak him down).... and got his number so that we could hang out again. Only here's the thing -- and Lord forgive me for being stereotypical -- but I really couldn't tell if he and his boy were straight or not. Hmmm...... Now I have no qualms about freaking down some fine ass gay man, if he is indeed gay. Tonight was all about me and getting my necessary testosterone fix. And we're hanging out again tomorrow. Freakem dress, here I come.

No comments: