Tuesday, June 19, 2007

this jackass....

I'm up early working on my conference presentation when a text message comes in. I'm perplexed because no one usually texts me this early. And lo and behold -- who is it? -- Mr. Weirdo, who allegedly was done with my on Saturday.

This jackass send the world's longest text (and I quote): "Wow khia i can see your 3 yrs here are quite the detroit female no longer a floridian i hope u find what your trying 2 find (u stageing the can i call u back tomorrow) worked out wonderful 4 me my last 2 picks were u and someone else so thanks 4 making the choice easy i don't think u would have made a good woman 4 me physically anyway but thank u anyway good luck."

No fucking punctuation anywhere. And furthermore, what the fuck?!?! I thought you was done on Saturday... and now on Tuesday you waste your time sending me yet another passive-aggressive, hostile, and immature text. Lawd, grow up and act your age! And this is from a 34 year old man.

No comments: