Wednesday, June 20, 2007

feeling blah...

I'm supposed to leave tomorrow for a conference in D.C. and I really don't feel like going. What I'm feeling really has nothing to do with the conference at all. I've prepared an excellent presentation with one of my friends/classmates that I believe will be well-received by the audience.

I just feel... ugh... like yuck. It's my special "woman's time of the month" and my hormones are all over the place. My skin has been breaking out. I feel fat. I feel unattractive. A hot mess, really. I don't feel like going out on the town with the plethora of really attractive women in my department and pretend like I'm having fun. I don't feel like making small talk with folks I graduated with from FAMU who will be in attendance. I just don't feel like anything but curling up in a little ball and sleeping.

Not sure if this is hormones or depression or some odd combination of both, but I'm really not feeling it.

No comments: