Sunday, July 1, 2007

the come-up

It's 5:05 AM and I still haven't gone to sleep for the night. I feel semi-better. I took my dressed-up ass down for a nap then headed out to grab something to eat for dinner. With all of the tea and crumpets that I'd eaten before, all I wanted was some good ol' fashioned meat! Fried chicken was calling my name. I pulled through the drive-thru at KFC and flirted with the rather cute young man at the counter, who told me that if I had only asked, he would have given me my meal for free -- after he's taken my hard earned $4.96, mind you! Hell, next time speak up. Then I head to Blockbuster for an evening of fine DVD-viewing.... and dude tried to holla in the parking lot. He was lame ("You look sooooo familiar"), but hell, at least I receive some confirmation I'm not invisible, as I appear every other day of the week around these parts. Update on the personal ad situation: Photos and other identifying information have been exchanged and SLG (Sexy Lawyer Guy) finally emailed me back after I had mentally resigned him to "he doesn't think I'm cute" category.... Oooooh, chile, this man could definitely get it all day long, every which way till next Sunday. Yes, he is that fine.

No comments: