Tuesday, July 24, 2007

it's about time

My parents are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. As nice as their first visit to Neverneverland has been, I'm ready for them to go home. Looks like I was worried much about basically nothing. My mom did make some not-nice comments about my cluttered, unorganized mess of a room, but she also helped me clean and organize. My room looks better than it ever has before. So now I believe it is possible for me to remain here in peace. Thank God, because I absolutely hate moving.

They came. They cooked dinner. They stocked my fridge. They did little handiwork around the house. They cleaned. They accompanied me out to dinner and to various museums in the area. They purchased a brand-new radio for my car. Let's say that they should come to visit alot more often!

But I'm ready for them to go. Mom has started to nag again. I can't catch a decent nap to save my life. Not to mention the numerous requests to go places once I am off of work and in desperate need of a nap, lol. I appreciate their help immensely, but let's just say it is time.

No comments: