Wednesday, July 4, 2007

i may or may not....

....like a boy. *hee hee* in my best schoolgirl imitation. This may be really premature, but I met this guy at a reception on Friday. We're both teaching for the same summer program. He's actually the instructor for the class I wanted to teach (Intro to Mass Media), but whatever... He's soooo incredibly easy to talk to. Matter fact, I don't think I've interacted with a guy that has been so easy to talk to in some years. We ran into each other in the lobby following our afternoon classes and talked in the hall for awhile, then he walked me over to my department building (after offering to). I may or may not have a tiny little crush. Oh, and most interesting part, he's a strawberry blonde, blue-eyed white boy.

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

Blue eyed white boy? I ain't mad atcha. Think of the children. LOL