Tuesday, July 10, 2007

cry for help

I can always tell when something isn't right in my life cuz stuff just goes out of whack and good intentions fly right out of the window.

I cannot stop eating. I know it's psychological and not physiological. I just can't seem to stop it. God, how I wish I had a normal relationship with food. Right now I'm not hungry, but Cool Whip tastes like the best thing in the world.

I'm doing my 'profiling' thing again. I probably shopped way too much in Chicago in an effort to mask the 'unfly'-ness I feel most of the time. My latest thing has been these large, oversized retro sunglasses. They are fly fa sho. I'm just internally feeling very unfly.

I have a class to teach tomorrow. And my own work to do. I'm so fucking tired out by having somewhere to be every damn day. I'm supposed to be working right now, but I've been working on the motivation for the past 3 hours. All I really want is to sleep in and have no place to go tomorrow.

This is my cry for help. Let's hope I can get it together tomorrow.

No comments: