Monday, July 9, 2007

feeling good, feeling great

Man, I just got back from Chicago late last night. I had a blast. I brought C.C. along for the ride. I was amazed at all of the culture and good eating and shopping and fun stuff to do in Chi-town. Seriously, it was worth going for the Cheesecake Factory alone. For some odd reason, there is no CF here. Which sucks because the food makes me really happy. I seriously wish we had been there longer than an one-night stay because just as I was getting settled in and getting in the groove of relaxing, it was time to go. Not to mention the fabulous shopping and sales on Michigan Ave. I know it's only July, but I got myself a birthday outfit. Best believe this girl will be super duper fly when the time rolls around in October! This trip seriously makes me wonder why I don't just get up and drive over to Chicago more often. It's definitely live in a way that the D is not. Mark my words -- I'm going back before the summer is out.

1 comment:

orangemoon said...

Sorry hun. Maybe next time?