Wednesday, July 18, 2007

under new management

I'm about to start doing things that make me happy, instead of doing things that make others happy at the expense of self. Having said that, there are about to be lots of major renovations going on in my life.

I'm feeling the itch to move out again. I feel like I don't have enough space, both physically and psychologically. I'm seriously too old to be living in the kids' room. And I want a complete overhaul of my surroundings. Mind you, this might put a serious dent in my pocketbook for the next year. AND it's probably completely unpractical since I plan to spend my final year of this program outside of Neverneverland. Meaning I will be elsewhere (probably back home, living with my sister, or I'll get my own crib) by May 2008.

Should I stay or should I go?

No comments: