Thursday, July 5, 2007

i'm so tired....

I'm really not used to this much daily activity. I've been waking at 8 every morning to go in and teach Intro to Psychology to high school students. While I actually like working with the high school students (they are sooooo much more pleasant and wide-eyed and inquisitive than undergrads, go figure), I'm just ready to go back to my everyday routine of doing much of nothing. Or at least this is my summertime routine. Not to mention that I have a ton of work to get back to my advisor by next week. Instead, I've been spending a lot of time with this class (and preparing for the next class!). I'm not too upset because I'm getting paid rather lucratively for teaching for this program and right now it's actually more exciting than running stats and writing up a manuscript for publication... I just hate having somewhere to be every day for hours at a time. Almost reminds me of a 9-to-5. Did I mention that I hate working and need to devise a hustle plan to retire early (yes, even before I start working for real, for real....)? This shit is for the birds. TGTF [Thank God Tomorrow's Friday!]

No comments: