Friday, May 25, 2007

why i can't wait to move out

My roommate has some kind of aversion to air-conditioning. I think it has to do with her ultra-thriftiness (aka "cheap as hell"-ness). We are in the middle of a Michigan heatwave. It is is about 90 damn degrees in this house and I'm about to turn on the A/C full blast. Crazy side-eyed looks be damned. There is a HUGE part of me that says "Hallelujah!" to her being gone for the duration of the summer. Two more weeks to go till the party begins....

3 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Hey don't hate on us non-A/C runners. i don't run the damn thing either and I'm in FLORIDA! That's what ceiling fans are for..LOL

orangemoon said...

OK, and if you don't have ceiling fans (as most of the house up here do not come equipped with them), THEN you turn on the a/c!

Brown Sugar said...

LOL