Monday, May 21, 2007

back to the same ol' same ol'

It has been 24+ hours since I've arrived back in Neverneverland. Here is my activity report:

* I talked myself out of going up to campus because, truth be told, I wasn't ready for folks to know that I'm back and start making inquiries about work that hasn't been getting done.
* Everytime I go downstairs to grab a glass of Kool-Aid, I try not to throw up in my mouth a little at the sight of my roommate and her boyfriend cuddled up on our couch. Love is wonderful, but roommate-PDA is awful.
* I leafed through the many bills that were waiting for my arrival back to town. I spend way too much damn money. But I'm sick and tired of feeling guilty about trying to have a life (when everything costs money) and try not to look homeless and try to pay down my debt and try to save. I seriously want to say fuck it and worry about this shit when I get paid more than $18K/year.
* I caught up with all of the missed celebrity gossip from the blogs that I frequent.
* I updated Facebook and Myspace with new photos and updated profiles accordingly.
* I called my friend in town who lives on her couch.... and she is busy watching "The Bachelor."
* I looked at all of the clutter in my bedroom as if to say "someone needs to do something about this," but the thought just makes me tired. And so I give up.

I am officially back to this Midwestern brand of boredom.

No comments: