Monday, May 28, 2007

First Dates

Me and Mr. Impressive went out last night. We met at a local bar and grill for dinner and drinks. And stayed long enough to watch the Pistons vs. Cavs game.

My first impressions: He is cool. So what he was talking wasn't game... He's actually kinda corny, but it's cool. I can rock with it. I enjoyed talking with him. He seems to have his head on straight... He's had a couple of cool jobs in the past, including working as a DJ! And he seems to dig my convo as well. I would hang out with him again.

I made myself a resolution to give folks a chance I may not have normally gone out with. So he's not physically my "type." He meets the height requirement. He's a bit older (34). He also looks 34, which is not bad, but he definitely looks mature. He has a bald head... and I usually like me man with hair. And really, if I had met him on the street, honestly I might not have given him a second glance. So he's not dead sexy like the last man I dated. But he's cool and seems like an all-around nice guy. And I think he's cute when he laughs... Right around his eyes crinkles up a little bit when he finds something really funny. It's cute.

So I'm open....

No comments: