Saturday, May 19, 2007

grad school has ruined my life

So what, I'm being melodramatic, but on the real.... It's 3:48 am and I'm still awake with half-a-million thoughts swirling through my brain.

I'm supposed to be enjoying my last few days of vacation, not lying awake thinking about mess that I have no control over.

Insomnia is real, ya'll. This mess didn't start until graduate school, so I'm using it as a scapegoat. Appropriately so, I say.

Let's not even discuss how long it's been since I've had some good ol' fashioned, tension-relieving, toe-curling, cursing-like-a-damn-sailor-it-feels-so-good sex. Or any sex, for that matter.

And now it's 3:56 am.

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

I feel ya on the not being laid. Jeez. I get tension release. Its just in the gym. I'd much prefer the bedroom aerobics kind, however.