Thursday, May 24, 2007

MIA

As much as I love me some country boys, I'm thinking that I might have to let this one go.... I've been talking to dude since March when we met during a visit back home. We've been talking to each other via phone in the interim. I announced I was coming back for two weeks in May. He came to visit at my parents' house. He came over, we chopped it up about my research, and watched the Bulls vs. Pistons game together.

We were supposed to go on an actual date: Movie & Cold Stone Creamery. I didn't make it back to town in time for our date so we rescheduled for the weekend. I inquire about our plans and he tells me that "something came up" and he has to go back home to Alabama. I have not heard from him since. Hmmm.....

I wonder if this "something" that came up has anything to do with the other woman he's seeing? Or hell, for all I know, women he's seeing.

Yeah, probably.

I knew this was a bad idea.

No comments: