Sunday, August 12, 2007

zebra print dress

I never thought I was bold enough to wear animal print, but nevertheless I found myself out on the town in a similar zebra-print dress (mine was like 20 times cuter). I was on some liquid courage, courtesy of an open tab at the bar + more than a couple of flutes of champagne, and you know that opens the doors for all kinds of craziness.

But I was a good girl. I only flirted and freaked down this guy in my program, who I believe has a teensy crush on me. I blame it on my raging hormones + the freakem dress. lol. He's one of those types that will flirt and makes jokes with you -- but then underneath it all, he's like, um, but for real though... I almost gave him a call after the club -- not necessarily for sex, but I'm long overdue for a serious makeout session -- but I talked myself out of it. Before the night was over, I told another guy in my program that I had a crush on him. Why, I don't know? It just sorta came out when I saw him by the bar looking all kinds of delicious. I felt up yet another guy I had just met. He had some amazing biceps, let me tell you. And off-topic: Why are all the Nigerian dudes I've met like super duper amazingly sexy? Never mind me, I'm just a horny, sexually deprived grad student.

On the upside, I ran into dude who secured free tickets to the Musiq Soulchild/Raheem Devaughn concert about a month ago. I'm supposed to give him a call because he might have some free Keyshia Cole tickets. I freaking LOVE Keyshia Cole!!! Let's cross our fingers.

No comments: