Thursday, August 23, 2007

yet another top ten list

This is probably old news, but whatever. Black Enterprise's list of the top ten cities for African Americans - for work and play (May 2007). I've heard anecdotally about Texas. And Houston and Dallas are on the list. So is my hometown. #10 on the list. Ya know, after 3+ years in the Midwest, I'm actually not adverse to moving back home.

Off-topic: If you click on the links for each individual city, you can read folks' comments. Some of the comments for Jacksonville is straight up-comedy. Still, my family is here, the city is expanding, the weather rocks, and I have roots here. I'd definitely come back.

1. Washington, DC
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Raleigh-Durham, NC
4. Houston, TX
5. Nashville, TN
6. Dallas, TX
7. Charlotte, NC
8. Indianapolis, IN
9. Columbus, OH
10. Jacksonville,FL

No comments: