Friday, October 26, 2007

talking en espanol

I received my matches from Speed Dating the other night. Even though I marked "yes" for like 5 different dudes, I only got one match. But guess from who? Mr. Chit Chat en Espanol. Arguably, the most attractive dude in the room. So I should be excited, right?

Well, my insecurity is kicking up again. I was confident in myself for just one night. My mind immediately went to: "Wait, this must be some kind of mistake" and "He's probably just looking for someone to talk to in Spanish again." Not that dude might actually be interested, as was the point of speed dating in the first place.

Really. What's wrong with me? I've had the email sitting in my inbox and now I'm afraid to use the email addy.

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

Use the damn e-mail addy.