Wednesday, October 24, 2007

my life flashed before my eyes

Here's my emotional trauma from yesterday. I didn't have time to post, but I was HEATED, do you hear me? I had to leave campus because I was ready to go off on some white kids...

Yesterday I'm leaving therapy. It was a rather good session because I've been having a rather good week. For the first time in a long time, no crying whatsoever. I'm feeling good until...

I go to walk across the crosswalk. I stop, look both ways, and proceed to cross. There is a car slowing down to a halt at the stop sign. As soon as I step a foot in the crosswalk, this white muhfucka decides to press on the accelerator like he bout to hit me! The car screeches to a halt literally one foot away from me. I almost fall across the hood of the car and look up to see this bastid and his friend smiling and laughing like this was the joke of the year.

Ya'll wanna know I almost LOST it?! I was about to show the fuck out and bust some heads in the middle of the dayum street! (Well, I would have if I can physically get that angry with someone. It's a rare occurrence.) How about you wanna bet I would have pulled some isht like this cops would have swooped down out of nowhere and hauled my azz downtown? I know he saw my black ass in a big black coat walking across that damn street!

These white kids walk across the damn street without looking and cars slow up not to hit their dumb asses. This bastard decides to play target practice with my ass. Fuck the dumb shit. Teenaged white boys behind the wheel of a car are a menace to society. That is my final word.

No comments: