Saturday, September 1, 2007

pissed the fuck off (multiply that isht by 2)

Why are some folks just stuck on stupid? You just might have an unconscious wish to royally fuck up your life because that is exactly where this is headed. But you know what? I ain't going down with you. No way. No how.

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a cold, heartless person at all. I understand making a mistake... but damn... when is this shit gonna stop? And then, when you got folks in your corner, trying to root you on and help you out, you go out and do some more STUPID SHIT just for the hell of it?

And you know what... my feelings are hurt for you. But that's where it ends. All of this is happening because of you and your carelessness. And so if you don't give a damn - which apparently you do not - I absolutely don't give a fuck. Not any damn more.

No comments: