Saturday, September 15, 2007

big thangs popping

There is now an official dissertation plan in motion. I have my ideas for studies. The data has already been collected. Now I just have to find one last committee member and write up a proposal, which I will defend in November. "Now I just have to" is a funny phrase. As if this is a small task in any way, shape, or form.

On another note, it's yet another boring Friday night in Neverneverland, and I'm home alone starting at a computer screen. *le sigh* I'm about to go deep condition my hair for the second time this week. This is a thinly disguised attempt to distract myself from the utter boringness of my life. I tell you what -- I may have shrivelled up from lack of sexual attention by the time I leave here, but my hair will damn sure look amazing!

No comments: