Sunday, March 29, 2009

co-author

About one month ago, I was approached with the opportunity to co-author a book that addresses some key issues that young girls are experiencing on their way to adulthood. It is intended to be a guide of sorts to encourage the unlocking of their potential to be phenomenol women.

Well, looks like it is definitely in the works.... This is such a cool opportunity because (1) I've only wanted to write a book since I was twelve or so (2) it will allow me to engage my academic interests in a different way, one that has added potential to directly affect the lives of the girls I study/research and (3) the feel addresses two of my key interests - psychology and self-improvement.

Man, I am too geeked. I really hope this partnership works out. So far we have great professional synergy. :)

No comments: