Friday, November 30, 2007

damn, december already?

I've been feeling kinda weird lately. Can anyone else get with the concept of "arrested development?" I recently discovered that my younger sister officially makes more money than me. Not only that, but she's shopping for her first home purchase. :(

I don't begrudge my sister anything. I'm so glad she found a job that she likes with a schedule that works for her and is making some money. But damn.... I've got 3 years on her.... I'm absolutely dying to make my first home purchase, but I have no down payment funds to speak of. And probably won't for a few years. Ouch. That hurt to say that.

Shit, fuck it, I'm jealous. I said it.

And she doesn't realize what she has.... I pointed out a free first homeowners seminar in the newspaper and she didn't even get the importance. *sigh* I would give my left kidney to have this opportunity within reach.

2 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

What is she doing?

Damn.

Hell, i'm Jealous too.

Hell, I'm jealous of you.

And Nicole.

Ya'll at least got some direction in your life...a be PhD's and shit.

My broke, single mom, as...

LOL

But tell ur sister i said congrats.

orangemoon said...

jealous of me?

surely you jest....

my life direction is leading me to somewhere where i don't know that i wanna be.